React Hooks are now released and they will change the way you code in React. Hooks solve a lot of problems we have experienced with class components. React Hooks make your code cleaner and easier to maintain.
- Why you should learn Hooks
- Hooks vs Classes comparison
- Data fetching with Hooks
- How to use Hooks with the Async/Await syntax for asynchronous code
- Moving from lifecycle methods to Hooks for side effects
- Common tooling used for React applications
- Common issues with Hooks and recommended solutions
- Refresh your ES6 knowledge
- Implement routing with Hooks
- How to manage state with Hooks
- Introduction to Hooks
- React Tooling
- App Demo FREE PREVIEW
- ES6 Refresher
- Create React App
- Data Fetching with Hooks
- useEffect vs Class Components
- useEffect Issue
- Reacting to State
- Code Refactoring
- Details Component
- App Improvements
- Quote Component
- Custom React Hook
- Final Thoughts
- More resources for you
Hi, I’m Carlos. I’m a Full-stack Web Developer. I have 15+ years of experience as Web Developer and I’ ve been working remotely for clients in the US and other parts of the world for 10+ years.
I like to share with other developers all the things I know and I constantly learn.
You can ask for a refund any time during the first 30 days if you decide the course isn’t for you.
How long do I have access to the course?
You have full lifetime access to the course.
Is this a monthly cost?
No, you just pay once.
What if I'm not satisfied with the course?
I want to make sure you get real value out of this so If you aren't satisfied I will give you a full refund.